Friday, February 03, 2012

Pew Pew Baby

As I said before, I had a photo shoot with Atrey. It was really simple and messy and we just threw on whatever that's around, haha.

Actually I wanted to wait until Atrey himself published the series, but I can't wait. So I picked a few personal favorites, and would post the rest after Atrey published it himself. I forgot to put watermarks ._. but oh well, it's not like this is a commercial project or anything. 

Here goes, Pew Pew Baby, Naomi Dame photographed by Atreyu Moniaga-- location is my bedroom. ♫








Personally I really like how the photos turned out, they're fun and playful like how we wanted the whole photo shoot to be. Too bad Atrey had to go home early, we could've took more photos. Ah well, there will be more time in the future I'm sure. ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment