Wednesday, February 01, 2012

#02

Guess who's already thinking about "I should make all my post titles into numbers"?


Megane Naomi, enter!

February already. I"m still amazed at how unwisely I use my time and how time goes on so fast. Not that I'm complaining, I'm kind of used to this kind of way of life anyway.

My mood has been sour since the beginning of today, mostly because of the current job I'm involved in. But what's done is done and oh well I need to finish what I have started. To fix my mood though I decided to eat some rambutan, watch Gundam and took a nap. When I woke up I was still moody though. Then I decided to make home-made honey mask and put it on while (again) watching Gundam. Man I just love Gundam OK.


^ I am amazed at my ability to find homo subtext in everything because I can literally make everything instantly have double entendres. What Char said above doesn't sound like a ~*proposal*~ at all. Mmhmm. Nope.


I really just picked random episodes and reminisce how I love Amuro.


I would never ;-;

---

These pictures of my room couldn't explain how much of a hoarder I am, by the way:





I like my room though!

---

Anyway, I am also currently working on a new drawing for a collective exhibition at the end of February. This is the sketch:


Mishima-esque, yay~! Since this is still just a teaser I wouldn't be too elaborate on this, just that one of the inspirations for this piece is how female insects often eat their partner after copulation. ♥ Isn't it romantic, literally becoming one with your partner.

That's all for today, tomorrow I'm going to have a photo shoot with Atrey so I am excite~ ♫ I'll make sure to post about it! ^o^

PS. I actually plan to work today but I've lost all the mood to work... See how bad having an artist mind for your career is.

No comments:

Post a Comment